Geocaching Joke. Sorry Fellas

Not meaning to offend, but I was sent this joke, modified a smidge, and thought I would pass it on. Fellas, please take it as it is intended, as a joke.

Cache On!

Angela Wieske

CROSSING THE RIVER

One day, three men were geocaching and expectedly came upon a large raging, violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but had no idea

of how to do so.

The first man prayed to God, saying, "Please God, give me the strength to cross this river." Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs, and he was

able to swim across the river in about two hours, after almost drowning a couple of times.

Seeing this, the second man prayed to God,saying, "Please God, give me the strength ..and the tools to cross this river." Poof! God gave him a rowboat and he was able to row across the river in about an hour, after

almost capsizing the boat a couple of times.

The third man had seen how this worked out for the other two, so he also prayed to God saying, "Please God, give me the strength and the tools...and the intelligence ... to cross this river." And poof! God turned him into a woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream a couple of hundred yards, then icon_rolleyes.gifwalked across the bridge.

Don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here!

That reminds me of an even more stupid joke:

These two guys gwere eocaching and came to a river as it was getting dark out. They were trying to figure out how to get across and the first one said, "I'll shine the flashlight across the river and you can walk on the beam of light." The second guy says, "What, do you think I'm an idiot?! . . . I'll get half way across and you'll shut the light off . . ."

My wife loves telling me she got all the common sence. I return the favor by telling her that I got all the horse sence.

It balances in the long run. Any one day though, Whew!

Now for that logic thing. Just because it's plain as day to you, dosen't mean it's logical by any other standard on the planet.

=====================

Wherever you go there you are.

When I heard this joke, there were just some minor variations to it. For example, they weren't praying, the 3 geocachers came across a lamp laying on the riverbank. When they rubbed it, a genie appeared and granted them one wish a piece. The first man wished to be transported to the other side of the river. POOF, he magically appeared on the other side. The second guy also wished to be transported to the other side. POOF , he too appears on the other side. When the woman saw the 2 men getting ready to head off for the cache she said, "Man, I sure wish those guys were stuck on this side of the river like me. POOF. icon_biggrin.gif

Wayne (The Outlaw) Geocacher, Poison Ivy magnet, and Chigger food.

You all forgot the simplest answer.

How 'bout three guys out geocaching come to a river and want to cross it. However, looking at their GPS they find that they have already crossed it and continue walking to their untimely demise icon_biggrin.gif

Even though you enter the wrong waypoint....you're still in the right spot!

quote:
Originally posted by RainDog:

These "Battle of the Sexes" things really crack me up, but keep in mind that the average person has one testicle and one mammary gland.

Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk.

Hey, cool. I'm average!

Mickey

Max Entropy

More than just a name, a lifestyle.

quote:
You all forgot the simplest answer.

How 'bout three guys out geocaching come to a river and want to cross it. However, looking at their GPS they find that they have already crossed it and continue walking to their untimely demise

I zoomed in on the waypoint and it showed on the other side of the river, so I walked across a bridge, bushwacked for an hour through every weeds to where I could get as close as possible and it showed I was still to far off, that I would have to cross the river agn. So I bushwacked back out, back across the bridge, and followed a nice trail, as I got near the cache, my gps showed me on the otherside of the river yet is was still 10 feet in fron of me, let alone 40 feet on the otherside where the waypoint was. icon_rolleyes.gif Long story short: Don't trust your GPS. You will just get lost faster.

quote:
Originally posted by MaxEntropy:

quote:
Originally posted by RainDog:

These "Battle of the Sexes" things really crack me up, but keep in mind that the average person has one testicle and one mammary gland.

Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk.

Hey, cool. I'm average!

Mickey

Max Entropy

More than just a name, a lifestyle.

Umm, so I guess you have half a ...

Two guys from, (insert state here) rent a boat for a day of fishing. After trying several areas without caching anything they row to a place and begin caching fish with every cast. The first guy says, "hey we should mark this spot so we can come back." Not having a gpsr or the brains to use one, the second guy takes out a marker and puts an "X" in the bottom of the boat. The first guy sees this and comments, "You idiot. What good is that going to do? What if next time we don't get the same boat?"

Dorothy: "How can you talk if haven't got a brain?" Scarecrow: "I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"

I'll save the rest of the English speaking world the trouble; it does lose something in the translation.

Why are not geocachers in the sauna?

- Is it logical: because they are looking under every bush ne tin

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Edited by briansnat

2 guys and a women are hunting for an FTF on a multi. The guys almost drown crossing the river and yell: IT'S YOUR TURN NOW!

SORRY GUYS, MISCALCULATION, THE FINAL SEEMS TO BE ON THIS SIDE ANYWAY. SEE YOU LATER...

Similar things happen to me all the time when my wife accompanies me on a hike...