Photoshop artist needed

I have sent team tisri a private message to reassure them it's definitely not for commercial reasons. Having had a play today I have created an example of what I'm after. I think it will explain everything.

Shield_zpse2009843.jpg

As the new owner of the Below Above series I was asked if I could bring back the rosettes. They can't return in the form they were, copyright issues, which led to their deletion. But in an alternative design they might. This is just a trial version and as I don't have Photobucket myself BareClawz uploaded it for me and sent me the link.

Edited by JestersMagpie

I have sent team tisri a private message to reassure them it's definitely not for commercial reasons. Having had a play today I have created an example of what I'm after. I think it will explain everything.

Shield_zpse2009843.jpg

As the new owner of the Below Above series I was asked if I could bring back the rosettes. They can't return in the form they were, copyright issues, which led to their deletion. But in an alternative design they might. This is just a trial version and as I don't have Photobucket myself BareClawz uploaded it for me and sent me the link.

Glad these great caches are being adopted.

Glad these great caches are being adopted.

Been adopted. Three of the original Above Below were lost and the two Earth Caches. But with BareClawz help the three were replaced and we believe improved. The two earth caches have been allowed even though clones of the originals and now there is a new one being added in October.

The shields are at the request of several cachers at a meet and this time there won't be any copyright claims out of the blue.

Jester

The shields are all the same size and it's just the words and image that change for each Below Above. I've even done three for the archived ones so if people want them I can email them the link.

Three examples;

57c541d3-8949-4509-b2a7-274529c75947_zps5b0789b9.jpg09dad25a-dfe6-450f-adf7-59abae78c95a_zpsfa2a652e.jpg1e674f2a-99a6-4043-950a-329483b702d6_zpsd54fad6c.jpg

I had a bit of feedback in that they were a bit big, so they've been resized and reloaded. Apologies to anyone who downloaded them last night. They'll need to change the link. Sorry

Edited by JestersMagpie