Not Getting Notifications

doshman

I am not getting notifications for when someone logs one of my caches or when one of the caches/TBs that I am watching gets logged. Is anyone having issues with this? I searched the forum to see if it was recently posted but couldn't find anything on it.

You don't own any geocaches...

Anyway check make sure you have the correct email, and check you spam folder.

Thanks for your input but my username on this forum and my gc.com username are different. gc.com username is cachesking. I am not getting emails to either of my provided email accounts in my profile. I had a friend send an email to my account through gc.com and I don't receive it. I changed my primary email to a different account (yahoo.com) and I still am not receiving emails, notifications or from other users. Something is messed up.

I did not receive notifications that someone replied to my original posting, although I am subscribed to it.

We haven't recieved notifications for emails either. We have 4 accounts watching travel bugs (~20,000) and stopped receiving notifications on those movements and new cache hides in area yesterday and continues today. Our accounts are through Comcast. Has GC gotten notification that those accounts have been blocked in mass? We have received a couple of emails today, but usually get 100's everyday. Please check on the issue. I have verified that our accounts have not been unverified by GC.

Thanks,

MaxB

We haven't recieved notifications for emails either. We have 4 accounts watching travel bugs (~20,000) and stopped receiving notifications on those movements and new cache hides in area yesterday and continues today. Our accounts are through Comcast. Has GC gotten notification that those accounts have been blocked in mass? We have received a couple of emails today, but usually get 100's everyday. Please check on the issue. I have verified that our accounts have not been unverified by GC.

Thanks,

MaxB

Groundspeak has been attempting to deal with the Comcast issue for the past several days. See this post for a recent Groundspeak statement on the subject, and read the entire thread for more information.

--Larry

Thanks,

MaxB

Groundspeak has been attempting to deal with the Comcast issue for the past several days. See this post for a recent Groundspeak statement on the subject, and read the entire thread for more information.

--Larry

Thanks Larry for your post. I have read the thread and submitted by request for whitelisting geocaching.com.

Here is the Comcast link to request unblocking the IP addresses:

http://postmaster.comcast.net/block-removal-request.html

Edited by MaxB on the River