Magellan eXplorist 710 Used, Free Shipping

I have a used but in new condition Magellan eXplorist 710 that I got for Christmas last year 2012. I used it for caching and hiking around the island of Oahu and it works great but I have gotten out of caching since and all it does now is sit on my desk. Will ship it for free using USPS Priority mail asking $325 comes with the GPS unit and cables. Any questions just ask captchemo@gmail.com

I have a used but in new condition Magellan eXplorist 710 that I got for Christmas last year 2012. I used it for caching and hiking around the island of Oahu and it works great but I have gotten out of caching since and all it does now is sit on my desk. Will ship it for free using USPS Priority mail asking $325 comes with the GPS unit and cables. Any questions just ask captchemo@gmail.com

Does it have worldwide maps on it?

The eXplorist 710 packs the most accurate maps into the palm of your hand. The World Edition map allows for 2D or 3D viewing angles. It includes a complete road network in United States, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia and major roads throughout the rest of the world and provides cartographic orientation in almost any location. This unique, preloaded map also includes water features, urban and rural land use, and a realistic shaded relief background. The eXplorist 710 also includes City Series and Summit Series USA maps, Summit Series USA is a highly detailed topographic map based on 1:24,000 scale source maps. The maps includes contour lines, land use areas, trails, waterways and points of interest. Locate the nearest trailhead. Search for the nearest bike shops, fuel stations, or potable water source. Navigate safely in 3D perspective view while knowing the boundaries between private and public lands. City Series USA allows your eXplorist device to navigate through the city streets with turn-by-turn directions on your way to escaping to your favorite open spaces. Enter a variety of destinations, including address book entries, waypoints, geocaches, or previous destinations.

Enjoy paperless geocaching with the eXplorist 710. Download and view more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache and view, search, filter on the device. Details include name, location, description, hider, size, difficulty, terrain, hint, and recent logs created by other geocachers.

The best of both worlds, the eXplorist 710 combines the user friendliness of a touch screen with the reliability of two customizable hard buttons. Program the hard buttons to your two favorite or most used functions. Powered by two AA batteries, the eXplorist 710 will last up to 16 hours under normal conditions. To help conserve power, use the suspend mode to turn off the device but maintain GPS tracking. You can also adjust power management settings to your preference.

Magellan's award winning OneTouch™ favorites menu is now on our handheld devices. It provides instant access to bookmarks of favorite places. Set your home, base camp, and car. Easily re-assign a new location for each new adventure. 12 customizable icons to create personalized searches, save unique locations, or assign quick access to your favorite scr