Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
eusty

Geocachers and Mu**ee

What is it with geocachers who play both games....the unmentionable one with QR codes?

I keep finding these in my caches, are they too lazy to find a place for them, other than hijacking someone's cache?

Grrrr...as you can guess they get binned. :mad:

Each to his own, I suppose. Doesn't get me excited, but I know some who love it. What can be unfortunate is when one is pasted right next to a well-hidden cache giving the hide away completely!

Each to his own, I suppose. Doesn't get me excited, but I know some who love it. What can be unfortunate is when one is pasted right next to a well-hidden cache giving the hide away completely!

Or people, usually n00bs, find that and think it is the cache.

content removed by moderator

Edited by castagnari

Why is M****ee unmentionable?

Because this is a Groundspeak forum and M****ee is a competitor game. It is Groundspeak's (and the Moderators') business policy that it may not be named on here. You may find that your post is deleted.

It annoyed me at first too, cards squeezed into caches barely able to contain log alone.

The other bug bear was you can't contact the owner without signing up.

The third aspect is there is no correlation should a geocache owner disable or archive their cache it still shows on the rivals site.

content removed by moderator

True. Most of my swag has a label attached with a QR code to my blog.

Edited by castagnari

Closing thread.

Please feel free to discuss this competing game in that website's forums, and use Groundspeak's forums to discuss geocaching.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with this request.