Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
hankpixie

Oregon 450 $169 at Cabela's

The majority of their Garmin's are on sale. This is a great price for a new and not refurbished 450.

Looks like the refurb is no longer available. I received mine and cannot tell its refurbished. It came in the original box with ALL accessories. I had a ZAGG screen protector waiting for it to arrive plus an 8gig SD card.

I used it a couple of times this weekend and its pretty sweet! A good set of rechargeable batteries are coming, but the ones I have are "ok" for now.

I resisted as long as I could. Finally pulled the trigger and ordered.

By the way, shipping is free with promo code 93CAB

Darn, I missed the free shipping ... I got a coupon for $5 shipping though. I was going to hold off and get the 600, but decided to just get this for the price.

Yep, the 450 is now $174.95 and new, while the 450t is refurbished at $169.

is the new one still for sale, email please. Feb_14th_42@shaw.ca

By the way, shipping is free with promo code 93CAB

click on the link a few posts above to see if the Oregon 450 is still available.

It is still available as I am typing this.

Odd, seems the price went up on the 450 to $169.00. I bought the 450t for $169.00. its a pretty cool unit, in a pinch, I used it in my car. Once you understand the beeps :D it makes sense.

I bought when it was still $149, which is quite a bit better than amazon's price. But what worries me about these sales is ... why? I hope the 600/650 don't drop $100 in the next few weeks and make me go "doh!"

I bought when it was still $149, which is quite a bit better than amazon's price. But what worries me about these sales is ... why? I hope the 600/650 don't drop $100 in the next few weeks and make me go "doh!"

The 450 is two generations ago. I wouldn't worry about the 6xx dropping until the 800 comes out

The 450 is two generations ago. I wouldn't worry about the 6xx dropping until the 800 comes out

Well, the 550T is $230...