Moving a GeoCache

I've received a complaint about a field puzzle I hid last May. It was one I spent a lot of time doing, but few people have bothered to trek out to where it is located. Now someone has sent me an angry letter describing how it was messed up when they found it.

I'm thinking of moving it to my property where I can better take care of it. More people could find it. The problem is proximity. I would have to archive two other caches in the area to do this.

Is there a regulation against this?

Can you shift caches around if there seems to be a problem?

Would I have to re-name the one I want to preserve?

I've received a complaint about a field puzzle I hid last May. It was one I spent a lot of time doing, but few people have bothered to trek out to where it is located. Now someone has sent me an angry letter describing how it was messed up when they found it.

I'm thinking of moving it to my property where I can better take care of it. More people could find it. The problem is proximity. I would have to archive two other caches in the area to do this.

Is there a regulation against this?

Can you shift caches around if there seems to be a problem?

Would I have to re-name the one I want to preserve?

Don't let some angry cacher bully you around!

It seems the only "complaint" in the logs is that there were ants in the puzzle box. There is no hint of bullying by an angry cacher.

If there was a bullying email then that is a differnt story. Too bad for them.

The hide has 56% favorites. Leave it where it is.

Edited by cheech gang