Zagg Screen Protecter Question

QuenSolen

Hey all,

Pretty much as the topic says. I bought a Zagg Screen Protector a few years back, and now I can't seem to find the materials (Squeegee, Spray) that came with it. All I have is the screen protector itself.

Would there be any issues applying it dry using gloves or something to protect from fingerprints? If there are issues, should I simply order a new kit? Is there an alternate liquid solution I could use?

Thanks,

QuenSolen

I really don't think you should try it dry. Once it touches a dry surface, it becomes immovable. That is the reason for the wetting agent, you will probably need to move/shift it, and it allows for squeegeeing out the bubbles. You cannot squeegee out the air bubbles if it is applied dry.

Mix up some water with a TINY bit of dish washing detergent. A credit card will suffice as a squeegee. It should work, I have used that method for applications outside of a Zagg protector. Once the water/detergent dries from beneath (at least 24 hrs) it should be clear.

If push comes to shove, call ZAGG, I am sure they would be happy to sell you some agent and a squeegee.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee