Off loading unregistered trackables

Mike & Jess

My wife and I decided to shut down out online geocaching store as we lost interest in geocaching and the local politics that comes with it.

That being said, we still have a couple hundred coins and other trackables and are looking for ideas as to how to clear out my office of this stuff.

As of right now, it's looking like ebay, kijiji and craigslist are going to be the slow, even at half retail price.

Any thoughts?

There is a facrebook group for buying and selling geocoins. You might join that group and see how it goes.

Or you could sell them all to me! :lol:

Send me a msg with your email address and I'll send you the current list (current as of this morning). Might be able to work something out for the lot if you are actually interested

Put out a list here with your rock bottom prices. Others seem to have pretty good success.

I would, but with the threads being around forever, I'll be getting messages for years to come about these items. Still happening for the geobikes.

List them here in batches, with prices.

You could post on a more local forum, like http://www.centralontariogeocachers.com/forums/index.php

Depending what they are, I might be interested.

You might want to consider changing your sig line link, since it seems the site is dead any way.

B.

Edited the signature as you where typing this msg. Yes that forum is dead. Didn't think I should bother paying to run it if not involved anymore. No one was interested in carrying it on, so...

There is a facrebook group for buying and selling geocoins. You might join that group and see how it goes.

Or you could sell them all to me! :lol:

Pick me ... pick ME !! :laughing:

msg me your email and the list will be out.

or......pick me! I am interested.

Same as the others, msg me your email and I'll send the list

If they are un!a!ctivated & you have your list, I might be interested in buying the lot if price is right.

Send me a msg with your email and we can work something out about a lot price. Need to be quick as the others are going to pick the inventory clean.

Only after I get first picks.

Send your email if you want that first pick