Oregon 450 with City Navigator 2013 $100

tmitchh

Hello everyone,

I have a used Garmin Oregon 450 for sale. Just bought the 650 so I don't need this one anymore. It is a refurbished unit due to a repair from Garmin back in January 2013. Works great and has City Navigator 2013 on a 2 Gig micro SD card which is included. Price is $100 plus shipping. It has some scratches on the case from being used, but still functions great. Also comes with a Zagg screen cover. Enjoy!

Hello everyone,

I have a used Garmin Oregon 450 for sale. Just bought the 650 so I don't need this one anymore. It is a refurbished unit due to a repair from Garmin back in January 2013. Works great and has City Navigator 2013 on a 2 Gig micro SD card which is included. Price is $100 plus shipping. It has some scratches on the case from being used, but still functions great. Also comes with a Zagg screen cover. Enjoy!

Are there any cables or other basic items that come with the device? What condition is the touch screen in? Am interested with the right answers.

Thanks,

Papa