Spring Grove GeoTour (Pennsylvania)

Spring Grove GeoTour

Hi Everyone,

For those not aware the Spring Grove Area GeoTour in York County, PA launched in July as the first official GeoTour in Pennsylvania. In the first month we have racked over 350 favorite points on our 32 caches!

We are looking to have something very special at our Meet and Greet / Coin Redemption Event for the Spring Grove Area GeoTour in September. However, we need 100 will attends! Help us out and log a will attend. The days events will not disappoint! Great, games, food, entertainment and we will finish the evening with a fireworks display!

Event Page

GeoTour Rules

GeoTour Page

Logo-Final-300x242.jpg

I have not done a geotour but I came across your listings while investigating what they are and how they work.

This passage on one cache page caught my attention:

"Due to the complexity of this cache and for the CO's sanity you must send an email within 24 hours of your logged find giving a detailed description of how you went about retrieving the log. If you fail to do this your log will be deleted. This is to ensure that all parts of this cache are replaced properly for the next geocacher."

Have geotour caches been granted an exemption from the ALR ban?

I have not done a geotour but I came across your listings while investigating what they are and how they work.

This passage on one cache page caught my attention:

"Due to the complexity of this cache and for the CO's sanity you must send an email within 24 hours of your logged find giving a detailed description of how you went about retrieving the log. If you fail to do this your log will be deleted. This is to ensure that all parts of this cache are replaced properly for the next geocacher."

Have geotour caches been granted an exemption from the ALR ban?

Hi Michaelcycle! Thanks for bringing this up. Can you provide the GC code for the cache you are referring to so we can look into it further? Thanks!