How do I create a spreadsheet for Geocache finds.

tdfthom1975

Hopefully someone has the answer I'm looking for. I want to create a spreadsheet with all the Geocaches I have found, I know how to do this for each individual cache, but this will take a very long time. Is there a option to download all finds as a CSV file?

Many thanks

Tristan Thom

Become a Premium Member and then downloads your My Finds pocket query.

Since you already are a Premium Member, the My Finds pocket query will also help you find those duplicate "found it" logs, if that is of concern to you.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=28

A special query is available, My Finds. This query is found at the bottom of the Pocket Query page, in the grey background pane. It will return all the geocaches you have found, with no limit on that number, and it will return archived geocaches. It will return all of your log entries on those geocaches.

B.

Hopefully someone has the answer I'm looking for. I want to create a spreadsheet with all the Geocaches I have found, I know how to do this for each individual cache, but this will take a very long time. Is there a option to download all finds as a CSV file?

Many thanks

Tristan Thom

Are you only open to free solutions? And I don't mean GSAK. I routinely convert PQ data to Excel (via CSV), and from Excel back to GPX. But it wasn't free.

Edited by Cardinal Red