Exiting surprises when ordering cache containers online

I ordered 1 bison tube online a week ago, today I recieved it in the mail. I opened it up and was surprised to see that they sent me 2 bison tubes. :grin:

I want to hear anyone elses stories of exiting suprises when opening cache containers from the mail.

When I read this I thought you meant getting popups upon 'exiting' the site, not 'exciting surprises'. It just goes to show what misunderstandings omitting a single letter can cause.

I ordered 1 bison tube online a week ago, today I recieved it in the mail. I opened it up and was surprised to see that they sent me 2 bison tubes. :grin:

I want to hear anyone elses stories of exiting suprises when opening cache containers from the mail.

Back when ammo boxes were cheap I ordered two dozen from a major online military surplus vendor. I recall there being a very nice gift included with my order, a small Swiss Army knife.

When I read this I thought you meant getting popups upon 'exiting' the site, not 'exciting surprises'. It just goes to show what misunderstandings omitting a single letter can cause.

Just ask the Scottish fella who thought the bathroom door said "Laddies".....😜

A while back, i ordered from a website which had a promotion of buy one cache container, get the 2nd free. I jumped on it and bought a 50 caliber ammocan for $20. The package arrived and yes, i had two containers. One was the ammocan, the other a 35mm film can. I was surprised but to be honest, not very excited. :lol: