Multiple Caches

8legs4wheels

Hi, I have downloaded vantage point but that is all i have succeeded in acheiving thus far.... I am not fully conversant with all the features on gc.com as have only just upgraded my membership. The gps device is on loan from a fellow cacher as previously I used a phone to cache and searching was so much easier. I am able to click to send to gps direct from gc but it would appear that can only be done one at a time... how do i transfer multiple caches please??

You are on the right track if you have downloaded VantagePoint to your computer. The only way to move multiple caches to a Magellan is by doing a pocket query and then transferring the pocket query through VantagePoint. Run your PQ, then in VP, click to the right of the geocaching.com log on the top toolbar, select pocket querys and a window will pop up. Select the PQ that you want to transfer and click OK. Once the PQ is in Vantage Point, click on transfer from my PC to my GPS. Good luck.

The only way to move multiple caches to a Magellan is by doing a pocket query and then transferring the pocket query through VantagePoint.

You don't need to use VantagePoint if you are comfortable with navigating folders and copying files. When you connect the GPS to your computer it will show up as an external hard drive. Just copy the files in the PQ .zip file to the Geocaches folder on the GPS.