YouTube Video Series

LifewithNiels

Hey Everyone,

I've been making videos full-time on YouTube for over 4 years now, and have tinkered around with various Travel show concepts. I have basically started over and created a new channel called LifewithNiels that is a mash-up of crazy news Vlogs and most recently a Road Trip to Algonquin Provincial Park (still being edited) with 2 of my boys. For more than 2 years now, I've been searching for a concept for my travel video series, and believe that Geocaching is the perfect element that would make the show fun and entertaining for my viewers, not to mention providing me with incredible adventures as well.

I plan on diving in on the Geocaching scene locally first (next few days), and will do my best to immerse myself in this world. It is important to me that I fully appreciate the concept behind Geocaching and always respect the rules and community.

I understand that Video Caching usually contains spoilers, which of course, I will disclose on all related videos.

I was wondering if any of you would be able to assist me in determining what types of caches you think would be the most entertaining for my viewers to watch. I would like to start locally, then move outward to other provinces, the US, and eventually international locations. Once I have enough experience finding caches, I would love to give back to the community by creating my own, locally and abroad.

It is important that I don't misrepresent the community, so any tips that you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Super excited,

LifewithNiels

Hey Everyone,

I've been making videos full-time on YouTube for over 4 years now, and have tinkered around with various Travel show concepts. I have basically started over and created a new channel called LifewithNiels that is a mash-up of crazy news Vlogs and most recently a Road Trip to Algonquin Provincial Park (still being edited) with 2 of my boys. For more than 2 years now, I've been searching for a concept for my travel video series, and believe that Geocaching is the perfect element that would make the show fun and entertaining for my viewers, not to mention providing me with incredible adventures as well.

I plan on diving in on the Geocaching scene locally first (next few days), and will do my best to immerse myself in this world. It is important to me that I fully appreciate the concept behind Geocaching and always respect the rules and community.

I understand that Video Caching usually contains spoilers, which of course, I will disclose on all related videos.

I was wondering if any of you would be able to assist me in determining what types of caches you think would be the most entertaining for my viewers to watch. I would like to start locally, then move outward to other provinces, the US, and eventually international locations. Once I have enough experience finding caches, I would love to give back to the community by creating my own, locally and abroad.

It is important that I don't misrepresent the community, so any tips that you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Super excited,

LifewithNiels

5x5's I've not even come close to one, let alone found one near me in Central OZ

Hey Neils/Gunns!

Been watching your Youtube stuff for a couple of years now and didn't expect to see it was you who started this topic! Just wanted to say thanks for introducing me to Geocaching. Went out on my first trip the other day to a local forest and found all 4 of the caches hidden there. Good luck with LifewithNeils and thanks again for giving me a new hobby!

AJ