already have my design

ItTakesAThief

ALready have created a design but not sure who to have make them, also not sure whether it should be coin, pathcoin? any ideas, thanks........

It might help to post a picture or two of what you have in mind. Pathtags certainly have limitations, primarily related to size.

Any idea of cost, most of places i've checked just want emails and pictures. I've purchased magnet business size cards with my design will post when they come in....

ALready have created a design but not sure who to have make them, also not sure whether it should be coin, pathcoin? any ideas, thanks........

It might help to post a picture or two of what you have in mind. Pathtags certainly have limitations, primarily related to size.

Any idea of cost, most of places i've checked just want emails and pictures. I've purchased magnet business size cards with my design will post when they come in....

Not sure how to post the picture here...

Not sure how to post the picture here...

Upload the picture to a picture hosting site, such as Photobucket, TinyPic, or similar. Copy the message board link (the link enclosed in [brackets]) that the site provides you with, and paste it into your post here.