How do i get what i ask for

dreadeduke

Twice now i have entered a zip/postal code as per instructions only to find the result gives me thousands in another country the other side of world... Cant even get step 1 to work properly !!!.... after paying good money !!!! im in australia as per instructiobs say but get results in luxenburg and columbia...

You probably need to enter something like ",AU" after your post code.

Sometimes if you go to Google maps and enter a US ZIP code you end up with a result in Spain. It just depends whether the code is something that could refer to another country, in which case some systems will ask which you meant and others will assume.

I've noticed this sort of thing happening more often in the recent site and map updates.

While I've searched explicit address locations before (like my own home) the map system now searches slightly differently in that, since my town is a boro of a larger township, it no longer recognizes the town name. I figured out how to bypass that completely by accident, and put in the township name.

It also won't recognize my office's physical address, even though it's not a boro.

Team Tsiri's suggestion will likely help quite a bit.