Category proposal: roundabout

There are some interesting 'decorations' in the middle of some roundabouts (at least in Finland).

One example is a dartboard design with 5 darts sticking out from the board that is actually the roundabout.

If such a category already exists, pls tell me!

I love roundabouts. None in my area are special, though. They are just boring, concrete roundabouts. You have interesting ones in Finland. I don't think there is any category for the roundabout, but maybe someone might be able to suggest a category for the dartboard design.

In my opinion roundabouts are boring. The spare space in center cannot be used for anything else, so in my home area they are often decorated, some just with flowers but often with sculptures.

I have several waymarks that are located in the center of a roundabout. These objects are usually unrelated to the roundabout, the roundabout itself does not add anything to them. If they are worth Waymarking, there will usually be a category for it. A roundabout specific category is not necessary.

It's hard to tell without a picture, but your dart board example could maybe fit in the Realistic Object Sculptures.

Roundabouts (often called traffic circles here) are a new trend in my city. Most are fairly boring, I agree, but one has a miniature park in the center, with an artificial hill and lots of decorative shrubbery. It's at the entrance to a residential area, and is unusually large. So it wouldn't qualify under sculpture or (as far as I know) under other existing categories.

In my opinion roundabouts are boring. The spare space in center cannot be used for anything else, so in my home area they are often decorated, some just with flowers but often with sculptures.

I have several waymarks that are located in the center of a roundabout. These objects are usually unrelated to the roundabout, the roundabout itself does not add anything to them. If they are worth Waymarking, there will usually be a category for it. A roundabout specific category is not necessary.

It's hard to tell without a picture, but your dart board example could maybe fit in the Realistic Object Sculptures.

Thanks a lot! I am trying to get it published under "Ginormous Everyday Objects", but the height is a bit questionable, the dartboards height would be OK, but it is lying down flat on the ground.

Here's a shot (copyrighted, so I can't use it) Dartboard