Unarchive a Geocaching benchmark log?

ArtMan

Due to unknown gremlins, I got multiple instances of images included in a log of MA1034 on Geocaching.com. I tried to delete one of the duplicate images and instead managed to "archive" the entire log. This may have been my error, but it could also have been related to the issue that turned one photo upload into four or five instances of that picture.

Regardless, is there any way to unarchive an archived benchmark log?

The Geocaching.com help system refers to archived caches being unarchivable only by administrators or certain volunteers, but I couldn't find any mention of unarchiving individual logs.

Thanks in advance

ArtMan

I think you'd need to write to Groundspeak customer service for help, unless you have a direct link to your log.

Volunteer cache reviewers can restore logs deleted from cache listings, but when I visited that benchmark page there was no similar functionality. That makes sense, since we don't review benchmarks! Oh well, I tried.

If you do have a link to your deleted log, send it to me and I will see if I can do the same magic I'm able to do on a cache log.

Thanks. I think I'll just repost. It won't take me long, and I'd rather not get bogged down. Groundspeak may be responsive, but frankly they seem to have little interest in benchmarks anymore.

ArtMan

ADDED: Reposted log to BROOKVILLE (MA1034), Jefferson County, Pa.

I think you'd need to write to Groundspeak customer service for help, unless you have a direct link to your log.

Volunteer cache reviewers can restore logs deleted from cache listings, but when I visited that benchmark page there was no similar functionality. That makes sense, since we don't review benchmarks! Oh well, I tried.

If you do have a link to your deleted log, send it to me and I will see if I can do the same magic I'm able to do on a cache log.

Edited by ArtMan