Meet & Greet: Geo-Bingo in Huntsville, Alabama Area

KriBaby

Hello everyone,

If you are in the Huntsville AL(alabama) area then lets have a meet up. I have this event suggested on the meetup.com group NASTY Cachers. I call it the Meet and Great: Geo Bingo event.

If anyone would like to involve or even help me plan this please contact me and we can co-host it! But here is the description on MeetUp.com:

We should have more meetups and this Geo-Bingo seems extremely fun! It's also a great way to meet other Cachers! We could all meet up at a local place, such as the Main Huntsville Library or Starbucks or at Big Spring Park!

I have found print outs for this along with making some myself!. I would appreciate it if someone wants to co-host this with me. =3 Right now the date will be set once we have enough people wanting to do this but for right now will set later. I personally suggest it to be at the main library, but that is up for suggestion.

I would like there to be door prizes along with the Bingo prizes for a certain amount of winners. We will keep playing until we have given away all of them to the winners!!!

If someone is going to co-host this with me then we can brain storm on a few more prizes than what I have already thought off or gotten! =3

Also there will be a piece of paper to sign for the event! =3

Yes there will be prizes and a piece of paper to sign to be counted for this event once held. =3 Date is to be determined and place as well. I am leaning towards Huntsville Main library.

Any questions feel free to ask or say =3..

Also any suggestions, I would love to hear them!!!

Here are some examples of what the bingo will be like! Of course I will make our own for this event. =3 But again these are only examples!

e34db071-6e6f-4500-b8d4-c60cf19f9fab.jpg

c1861c92-0e94-47b2-b00e-f1c6356f38a6.jpg

95421fac-b785-4a24-9a0e-10248de1c92d.jpg

9bbf95c1-0564-4d30-8c39-f1949505c440.jpg

c91d312e-31d7-4728-8172-d537be6778b9.jpg

13764f99-ac40-4802-910a-ba3978dedf8d.jpg

Any my favorite one, only because it list rules, and it is very detailed! Also might do the teammate thing! =3 not sure yet. I may have a co-host, but I really like this one. tehe.

scan0002.jpg