Can I delete a cache listing that I never enabled?

timbee&suebee

I set up two cache listings for caches in a local park in anticipation of receiving permission to place them. Today, after 2 weeks and multiple emails back and forth with the Parks and Rec department I found out that their placement requirements were not what I had in mind (long story) so I let them know that I would not bother to place caches there. I went into my 'unpublished disabled caches' and wanted to delete the listings but I don't see that option. Since I never enabled them, I didn't think it was appropriate to archive them.

How do I delete listings that were never enabled?

I set up two cache listings for caches in a local park in anticipation of receiving permission to place them. Today, after 2 weeks and multiple emails back and forth with the Parks and Rec department I found out that their placement requirements were not what I had in mind (long story) so I let them know that I would not bother to place caches there. I went into my 'unpublished disabled caches' and wanted to delete the listings but I don't see that option. Since I never enabled them, I didn't think it was appropriate to archive them.

How do I delete listings that were never enabled?

You don't, but keep them for future hides. Maybe change the coords to the middle of a lake or ocean.

Thanks for the help. Based on the suggestions of stinnhommes I changed all the information for one of the listings to another cache that we got approval for at a state park. And by ngrrfan's suggestion I changed the coordinates on the other listing to the middle of a local lake.

Edited by timbee&suebee