Stat program

gabjr

is there a program that will keep up with your stats like FTF, benchmarks etc automatically ?

Some stats can be updated automatically, but FTF is not one of them as there is no data from GC.com that shows that. I use GSAK and FindStatGen macro, but I have to manually mark caches that I am FTF on.

is there a program that will keep up with your stats like FTF, benchmarks etc automatically ?

Some stats can be updated automatically, but FTF is not one of them as there is no data from GC.com that shows that. I use GSAK and FindStatGen macro, but I have to manually mark caches that I am FTF on.

You can you gsak to automatically mark caches that you were FTF on by using a term to search for, I use "FTF @" as I start all my FTF logs that way.

You just have to make sure you don't use your phrase on a cache you were not FTF on.

You can you gsak to automatically mark caches that you were FTF on by using a term to search for, I use "FTF @" as I start all my FTF logs that way.

You just have to make sure you don't use your phrase on a cache you were not FTF on.

You still have to manual mark the cache - whether you check the box on the GSAK grid, or write a code phrase in your log. Just be careful that others don't use the same phrase or you'll might get false FTF marks.

I can attest to the "mark your FTF" correctly point. I used "FTF" for a long time and that worked fine. Then I came across the Route 66 series and had "brain-fade". I included in the cut/paste portion of my many logs the phrase "...well, we weren't "FTF". Ooops. Doubt I'll go back and edit 400+ logs!

That's been my problem. I've said something like that numerous times. I just try to remember the cache long enough to check the "ftf" box in GSAK.