Is 1,935 Miles too far...?

Hello Geocaching Community,

I've been geocaching for a few years and I am getting my girlfriend into it and now her mom is wanting to learn about it. We live in California, but my girlfriend's mom lives in Georgia. She is kinda close to the OLD SCHOOL TRAIL (GC13H2M). I tried to contact the CO and some others on the list, but no reply or/and others haven't logged on for several months.

My girlfriend's mom is a muggle and I'd like to try and de-muggle her and she wants to be de-muggled. But, I'm not there. I am 1,935 miles away from the cache. She tried tried a couple of times with her sister, but couldn't find it. I've tried giving them as much help as I can through text and them sending pictures of GZ, but there is only so much I can do. I really don't want them to give up! I would like them to love geocaching as we do!

I feel that if they find this one, they will be hooked. I just don't want them to become frustrated and then give up.

They don't have a membership or want to sign up, right now. They just want to check it out and this is the one that they are doing it with.

I know that I am "breaking the rules" if I ask you, people near that cache, to tell me where the cache is to help out some newbies, my girlfriend's mother and her sister across the country, to find a cache, but I'm asking for advise?! Or what I could do to assist them without even being there? Also, if you are someone who have found this cache, if a further "hint" could be given privately, so I could stear them the right way..? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks. ~Sleepysnails

If she's kind of close to Old School Trail, she's kinda close to several others that look interesting and fairly easy. GC3G6TP, GC4821A, and GC4ADHT, for example. Is she willing to try a different one?

She just has some good memories of this place and once she found out that there was one there, she got excited. I just know her well enough that this is the one that would lead to many. If I suggest another one, there would be a drop in excitement level and then....'Ill find it later' then ultimately, "Ahh, forget it..." And when I see her again, she'll be like, "Thats a cute thing that you do, but I just don't get it....?"

To be honest with all of you... This is the first time that I've shared something with my girlfriend's mother and I just so want this to work out...

But, thanks for the reply and I know that they will eventually find it. I'm just bit anxious about it......