Caches missing from Map and Search

Langy

I decided to revisit Haweswater today to do a new mini series which was right where I wanted to walk.

Now I was in that area back in October last year where I did a walk that went Selside Pike, High Howes, Branstree and Harter Fell. I'm sure there were around 5 caches on that route that were all found and logged.

It wasn't until today when I was logging the visits that I had found today that when I looked at the map there are no signs of the caches on the map and looking at the caches I've logged they don't appear.

I did a search for Harter Fell which now shows as the CO changing this to a premium member cache.

Anyone any ideas why they don't show up for me? I became a premium member about a month ago.

Surely if I logged them when I was a basic member the log should still be exist and I should still be able to see the cache.

Will this of had any effect on my number of finds?

I'm not speculating but it's almost like my logs have been deleted and any map or general search blocks the caches from me. I'm sure there is a simple explanation of what has happened.

Code for the Harter Fell cache is GCX7NH

I decided to revisit Haweswater today to do a new mini series which was right where I wanted to walk.

Now I was in that area back in October last year where I did a walk that went Selside Pike, High Howes, Branstree and Harter Fell. I'm sure there were around 5 caches on that route that were all found and logged.

It wasn't until today when I was logging the visits that I had found today that when I looked at the map there are no signs of the caches on the map and looking at the caches I've logged they don't appear.

I did a search for Harter Fell which now shows as the CO changing this to a premium member cache.

Anyone any ideas why they don't show up for me? I became a premium member about a month ago.

Surely if I logged them when I was a basic member the log should still be exist and I should still be able to see the cache.

Will this of had any effect on my number of finds?

I'm not speculating but it's almost like my logs have been deleted and any map or general search blocks the caches from me. I'm sure there is a simple explanation of what has happened.

Code for the Harter Fell cache is GCX7NH

It would have been rather a long walk ..... there's more than one Harter Fell in the Lake District and the cache you have quoted is in Eskdale :)

Edited by MBFace

I've had a look and can't find any such caches that I can work out. In fact there's no logs listed from september last year.

You did a Hallin Fell last June? http://coord.info/GCX841

Just wondering if after a year you're getting the names a bit mixed up, I found a couple with Pike in but a totally different timescale. http://coord.info/GC2HVAM and http://coord.info/GC2TNNY.

I suppose theoretically a cache could have all logs deleted and be archived, but I think it'd still show up somewhere.