special box on the way to PotA cache...

Guest cache_ninja

Guest cache_ninja

'll see.... cache_ninja or one of his representatives will be at the premiere..

[This message has been edited by cache_ninja (edited 19 July 2001).]

[This message has been edited by cache_ninja (edited 19 July 2001).]

Guest Cucumber Jones

I too saw this crazy non-cache cache. I was certain I'd found the proj. APE cache, but much to my dismay there was funk and goop all through it. I don't know if it was a pet (i did note the feathers) -- almost a clay, decomposing congealing muck.

I tried taping this adventure, so I have a picture to show.

These drawings were on the inside of the cover. I was wondering if the hand raised and the cross were more milataristic than religous (therefore part of the movie) but it does seem tooo intense for hollywood (though yet appropriate of Burton. icon_smile.gif)

I noticed cobwebs and bugs as well, which made me doubt this thing had been recently planted. Of course, I'm still wondering how the HELL someone walks into central park with an ammo case that size and fails to get noticed???

[This message has been edited by Cucumber Jones (edited 06 August 2001).]

Guest Cucumber Jones

I too saw this crazy non-cache cache. I was certain I'd found the proj. APE cache, but much to my dismay there was funk and goop all through it. I don't know if it was a pet (i did note the feathers) -- almost a clay, decomposing congealing muck.

I tried taping this adventure, so I have a picture to show.

These drawings were on the inside of the cover. I was wondering if the hand raised and the cross were more milataristic than religous (therefore part of the movie) but it does seem tooo intense for hollywood (though yet appropriate of Burton. icon_smile.gif)

I noticed cobwebs and bugs as well, which made me doubt this thing had been recently planted. Of course, I'm still wondering how the HELL someone walks into central park with an ammo case that size and fails to get noticed???

[This message has been edited by Cucumber Jones (edited 06 August 2001).]

Guest BX Tale

I didn't see that box, I was like the second one there behind cache ninja. But I was there at first sign of light. Alot of homeless people was pissed at me for waking them up. I didn't expect that there was going to be another Ape cache in the area also, I seen the url on the list of new cache at like 4 am in the morning. I tried to get some sleep but I wanted to see what was left, so I got dreesed and left. My GPS took me right to it. Right down the trail.

But I did have a horrid find at one of cache ninja cache in Queens. I wish I took a pic! The smell was so horrid that I was sick for the whole day. I had planned to search for three in the area, but the first was too many people right on top of the cache so we where going to come back to it later. Anyway the thing turned out to be someone's dead cat that was mummified. The stench was horrid, I should have known not to open it since there was a shrine there. But the thing was hidden inside a small cave with rocks covering it. Well now I know I will pass on anything that looks unusual. Anyway to look back, there was a nice crowd forming when the cops came. Like the movies. Anyway will try it again this FRI.