Does anyone still have a win7 Phone?

Really by now have not all windows phone useres ditched win 7 and upgraded the thone to a free win8 phone? so why are we still working with a win7 app?

I still have a WP7. :laughing: Windows Phone is a little more popular in Europe, but here in the U.S. (and I looked to see that you are American) they're still hovering with around a 5% market share of the smartphone market. The number of users of the Geocaching WP app has to be almost insignificant, compared to the number of Droid and ios users. I'm sure they'll get around to a WP8 app eventually, but it's probably pretty far down the list of things to do.

Really by now have not all windows phone useres ditched win 7 and upgraded the thone to a free win8 phone? so why are we still working with a win7 app?

I still have a WP7. :laughing: Windows Phone is a little more popular in Europe, but here in the U.S. (and I looked to see that you are American) they're still hovering with around a 5% market share of the smartphone market. The number of users of the Geocaching WP app has to be almost insignificant, compared to the number of Droid and ios users. I'm sure they'll get around to a WP8 app eventually, but it's probably pretty far down the list of things to do.

I wish they would bloody hurry up! dry.gif

A Windows 8 application would easily be the most feature packed and best working of them all if they created it right.

iPhones's mapping and GPS is the worst ever and Android is a good all rounder as is Windows 7.

But Windows 8 has so much more potential. Especially as Nokia's GPS and mapping (now called HERE) is the best of any platform.

Edited by MRB3N

I'm still using WP 7.5 ...

Woah! You should take the FREE upgrade to WP 7.8 at least!

So much better than 7.5.

UK user here, still on WP7.8 (Lumia 800).

App is ok but I actually prefer the CacheMe app running on Symbian written by Till Harbaum (all on his own I believe). That will change though when my 1020 arrives...so yeah, hurry with the WP8 version :D

Nice! You getting a Nokia 1020? B) That is an awesome piece of kit.

I currently have a Nokia 620 but I am getting either the Samsung Ativ-S or Nokia 820 this week hopefully.

Cant decide which to get. Hmmmmmm.