Multis in or near Houston, TX

mighty_felix

At a geocaching event, someone told my wife of a geocache in Austin that had you start in the city, follow paths to a farm, answer multiple challenges, even something about following a skeleton that's pointing, and a dungeon! Yeah, sounds like an adventure! :yikes:

Well, we live in north Houston, Willowbrook area to be exact (think between Tomball and Spring, or us290 and I-45). I'm just wondering if there are any epic-like caches, like the Austin one I described above, near our area. Yes, I could go and click on every single multi or puzzle cache, and I have done this before to find caches. I was just hoping that maybe someone would know off the top of their head. Not wanting to be lazy, just wanting to be resourecful :D

Maybe if I do find any myself, I'll come back and reply to my own post, for the benefit of others who're looking for stuff like this, or have been sparked to interest by my post.

Thx for the help! And TFTC!