eating souvenirs

I noticed all of the nice souvenirs and thought that they looked mighty tasty. Is there a way that they can be eaten? I don't want them in my souvenir tab, but rather thought that they could be uploaded to my digestive track. Fry them in a little olive oil and add some hot sauce, and they would be delicious. Is there any way to do that with a Greasemonkey script?

I noticed all of the nice souvenirs and thought that they looked mighty tasty. Is there a way that they can be eaten? I don't want them in my souvenir tab, but rather thought that they could be uploaded to my digestive track. Fry them in a little olive oil and add some hot sauce, and they would be delicious. Is there any way to do that with a Greasemonkey script?

And I thought I was the only one...

3D printing maybe?

I wonder if it's okay to flush them?

Just like the ocean around Seattle is supposed to be laced with caffeine, I'm wondering if the fish, uh ... downstream of souvenirs will end up feeling pointless, unsatisfied, but vaguely like they accomplished something.

It looks like the site ate my profile page. Clicking on "Your Profile" (http://www.geocaching.com/my/) returns an 500 - Server Error.

Just like the ocean around Seattle is supposed to be laced with caffeine, I'm wondering if the fish, uh ... downstream of souvenirs will end up feeling pointless, unsatisfied, but vaguely like they accomplished something.

It looks like the site ate my profile page. Clicking on "Your Profile" (http://www.geocaching.com/my/) returns an 500 - Server Error.

That link worked for me.

Funny you should say that...that's how I feel after I vote :laughing:

If I do decide to eat one, it will be with either:

1. Anchovies

2. Hot sauce. (Tabasco might not even cut it here.) Luckily I have a few more powerful choices.

No, No, NO! You stuff it into a jalapeno, add a little cheese, wrap it in bacon, cook till the bacon is done, toss the suvi, and enjoy! ;)