Garman GPSmap 60CSX help

rvn4me

When I first got my garman when I loaded up Geocachas the gold treasure box would be on my garman. Now when I load them up a blue flag is on for my geocaches. Where do I go to change this setting. Thanks

It seems you are looking at "waypoints" and not "geocaches".

When you click the "Find" button, make sure you are on "Geocache" before clicking the "enter" button.

B.

When I first got my garman when I loaded up Geocachas the gold treasure box would be on my garman. Now when I load them up a blue flag is on for my geocaches. Where do I go to change this setting. Thanks

It seems you are looking at "waypoints" and not "geocaches".

When you click the "Find" button, make sure you are on "Geocache" before clicking the "enter" button.

B.

Thanks for the quick reply.

When I hit the find I go to Geocache tnen I have all blue flags like waypoints like you said.

It maybe when I updated my garman some long time ago when this started. It was a nice option that I had along time ago that when I down loaded Geocaches the gold treasure boxes would go to my garman under Geocache.

On the GPSr go to "setup" then select "geocache". Now you will be in Geocache Setup where you will see Geocache symbols. Highlight the "Find" box. (Most likely yours will have the flag). Press enter and now you will have a page of symbols. Find the treasure chest and highlight it, press enter. There you be. You can change the found symbol the same way.

On the GPSr go to "setup" then select "geocache". Now you will be in Geocache Setup where you will see Geocache symbols. Highlight the "Find" box. (Most likely yours will have the flag). Press enter and now you will have a page of symbols. Find the treasure chest and highlight it, press enter. There you be. You can change the found symbol the same way.

Thats one of the first things I checked and thats all good. Maybe I lost my install Garmin plug in. When I hit the download on Geocache a different screen comes up than it use to be.