My funnest day in a long time, (except for the heart attack)

I had a very enjoyable day geocaching today. The first was more spooky then anything else, looking for Beavertown, which for the unitiniatiated is in a flood prone section of town also known as Button Woods. But the real adventure began on cache hunt #2: The Passaic Hideaway

For full details, read my log, but here's the gist of it...

Dictionary.com defines heart attack as follows:

Heart attack - Noun - Sudden interruption or insufficiency of the supply of blood to the heart, typically resulting from occlusion or obstruction of a coronary artery and often characterized by severe chest pain. Also called myocardial infarction.

Team Gwho defines heart attack as follows:

Seeking a geocache in a wet area & after 10 minutes hiking realizing that you dropped your $400 Garmin Deluxe V somewhere, meaning that if you dont want to have replace it and get a royal @$$-kicking from your wife, you'll have to a) find it, and :D pray that where it landed wasn't the water.

I haven't been able to do many real geocaches lately so it was a real pleasure to get back out there looking for some boxes in the woods.

alt.gif

www.gpswnj.com

There was BassoonPilot's lost GPS at this cache.(see log for Jan 11th). I think he went back the next day and found it dangling from a tree.

I recall another log from a geocacher (forget who it was and which cache), but he rode his mtn bike to a cache. Then while riding around the area trails a little later, he found a shiny new Meridian Platnum laying on the ground. He picked it up and went to put it in his pack when he noticed his own Platnum was missing. Well it wasn't anymore.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues" -Abraham Lincoln