No map choices available

ham2405

When I open gc.com and look at the map page before signing in, there are about 15 maps to choose from. After I sign in, there are no choices at all. I can only switch between 'map' and 'satellite'. I'm using Win 7 and Firefox 21. How do I get the choices?

When I open gc.com and look at the map page before signing in, there are about 15 maps to choose from. After I sign in, there are no choices at all. I can only switch between 'map' and 'satellite'. I'm using Win 7 and Firefox 21. How do I get the choices?

Once you are logged on and have the Geocaching map open, there will be a thick line with an arrow running down the left side of the map. Click on it. At the bottom of this menu is a button marked "Set Map Preferences" Click on that, You should now have 2 boxes. one marked Google (Default setting for premium members) And Leaflet Click on the select button for Leaflet and you will get the multiple maps. To switch back to Google, just repeat the actions and select Google.