Unable to log into site

Mystery Ink

Same here. But good to read that it's not only me (or my account) ;)

BTW, the message I get doesn't complain about an invalid user name or password. It says:

Please correct the following issues:

An error occurred while logging in. Please try your request again. If you continue to have problems, please send an email to contact@geocaching.com.

In the middle of forming a potential PQ and all of a sudden start getting 501 server errors

Logged off, shut browser down and reopened.

Unable to log in.

Log for forum works fine

Same here.

Logging finds merrily until around 21:30 GMT and then 500 server errors :(

Strangely, almost everything else seems to be working fine...

Wonder if there's an issue with the authentication servers?

I was logged in, logging caches, and I get:\

500 - Server Error

We're sorry, your request has resulted in an error.

If you feel that the page you are looking for should be available, please let us know. Otherwise, you may continue to use the site through its navigation, or browse the links below:

From both MISE and Chrome.

For the last hour We had been viewing listings and making notes in the comment sections of puzzle caches we had solved and it was going ok until the last one. When I clicked on "save" for the comment box I got an error message that told me to 'refresh'. When I did it said the page was not available. I tried re-opening that listing and got the same message. Then I tried opening other listings and all said "this page is unavailable. So I closed my browser and re-opened geocaching.com and found I was logged out. I tried logging in several times and kept getting error messages. Just checking in here to see if it was us or if everyone was having this issue. Seems it's a widespread problem at this point. Hope it's fixed soon. We are planning a caching trip tomorrow and still need to load our caches.