International Earth Cache day 2013

Loony Londo

Thanks to everyone hosting an event this year! Here is a compilation of all the ones we know of. I hope you get some nice attendance!

Best wishes,

Matt, GSA

GC4p3zy CA USA

GC4MNDP VA USA

GC4NCRN IL USA

GC4NHVD PA, USA

GC4G5R4 SC USA

GC4NTHN NC USA

GC4HPM3 Maine, USA

GC4GD1G NS Canada

GC4GY9Q, England

GC4NJ47 England

GC4NQK1 Scotland

GC4FJNQ Germany

GC4N12E Germany

GC4DB5R Germany

GC4CYB4 Portugal

GC4NXZ4 Spain

GC4NY6N Spain

GC4NY55 Spain

GC4A1XA Finland

GC4N1KN New Zealand

GC4KWWB Japan

We also had 30+ cachers at the GC4NHVD event near Pittsburgh, even though we had intermittent drizzle all morning before the event. (Not a drop during the event, luckily!!)

There is an EarthCache in the park where we had the event and several attendees made this their first EC ever. One commented that she very much appreciated the explanation of ECs given at the event, since she was not real familiar with them. She also suggested that I make sure to have a link to the EarthCache.com website on all my ECs, and I do believe I will make sure I've done that. Looks like learning still goes both ways!!

We also had 30+ cachers at the GC4NHVD event near Pittsburgh, even though we had intermittent drizzle all morning before the event. (Not a drop during the event, luckily!!)

There is an EarthCache in the park where we had the event and several attendees made this their first EC ever. One commented that she very much appreciated the explanation of ECs given at the event, since she was not real familiar with them. She also suggested that I make sure to have a link to the EarthCache.com website on all my ECs, and I do believe I will make sure I've done that. Looks like learning still goes both ways!!

OOOPS. I meant EarthCache.org of course