GT.US

1. Gmail just started this auto sorting of incoming emails into folders. Do anyone have advice, tips or things to watch out for? My concern is with all the Waymarking emails going to one folder I might miss somthing.

2. I've noticed that most of the people I correspond with on this forum don't click the "Allow recipient to see my email" button. What is the reason for this? Personally, I have a very short memory, and I like to include the original email in the reply. Without that button checked, I can't do it on my cell phone. I need to go to my desktop and copy/paste it into the message. And I can't tell you how many times I have typed in a big long email on my cell phone, only to have to go to noreply@Waymarking.com . Going back to item 1, with the generic Waymarking subject line, emails may get lost.

Don't like it.

Change for changes sake!

Keep an eye on the tabs.

When an email goes into a tab, you can left click and drag he email to your preferred tab.

You will get a message along the lines of 'do you want all these to go here next time?' - click confirm.

Add email address to contacts.

Q2.

I use my main email for emails from Groundspeak. (PQ's, logs, etc.)

I don't want to give it out to 'all and sundry' so prefer to use another email address for caching emails from cachers/caching related sites, which get forwarded to my main email.

The tabs showed up in my email a couple weeks ago. So far all my Waymarking emails have showed up in Primary tab. I use only the three default tabs, Primary, Social and Promotions, and so far every email has been routed where I would expect it to be routed.