Did I find a premium cache?

I brought the kids out today and thought we didn't find the cache we were looking for, I noticed a piece of wood in a hole in a tree Third time finding a cache by accident! (Makes me wonder why I have such a hard time with some of them!) We'llthis one wasn't on the site, and the peperso who hid most of the caches in the area was one of the log signers. Was this pprobably a premium member cache?

I brought the kids out today and thought we didn't find the cache we were looking for, I noticed a piece of wood in a hole in a tree Third time finding a cache by accident! (Makes me wonder why I have such a hard time with some of them!) We'llthis one wasn't on the site, and the peperso who hid most of the caches in the area was one of the log signers. Was this pprobably a premium member cache?

Possibly? Did you see any GC number or a name? If it is a PM cache and you know the GC number you can still log it as a Basic Member by going to this website: geocachingadmin.com