International Geocaching Day events

AzzAndJadey

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are Geocachers from Melbourne, Australia and we'll be living & working in Canada (Vancouver) as of next month.

August 17th is International Geocaching Day (in Australia at least) but I haven't seen any events scheduled in BC & I was hoping there will be one so we can meet some local cachers?

If anyone knows of any events in or near Vancouver could you please direct me to it?

Thanks and hope to meet a few of you on the hunt soon B)

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are Geocachers from Melbourne, Australia and we'll be living & working in Canada (Vancouver) as of next month.

August 17th is International Geocaching Day (in Australia at least) but I haven't seen any events scheduled in BC & I was hoping there will be one so we can meet some local cachers?

If anyone knows of any events in or near Vancouver could you please direct me to it?

Thanks and hope to meet a few of you on the hunt soon B)

You could host an IGD Event. It would be a heck of a way to introduce yourselves to your new caching neighbours.

Wouldn't be the first time someone hosted an event in their new location. I've seen folks host an event in an area that wasn't their local area just because they were passing through town.

B.