Android App Map to my Magellan eXplorist GC

I've been geocaching the past few months with my Android phone using the geocaching.com app. I love this app and especially the map. Is there a way I can get this map to my Magellan eXplorist GC? Or does anyone know what the next reasonable alternative would be? I have updated the GC to the newest 2.15 software that allows for map upgrades. I'm still new to the GC and maybe after I've been using it a while I'll be used to it but right now... not so much. I miss all the streets showing up so I can tell how to best get close to the Cache. Thanks and any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

I'm not aware of any mechanism to get google maps into a GC - but when I upgraded my GC to v2.15 I had a look around and came across this website - http://maps4me.net/ - you have to register ($15 for 1 year) but once you do so you can download an unlimited number of worldwide maps from there. And there's a lot of maps of a lot of areas in there - have a look and see if there's anything suitable for you, you can browse without registering.

I've currently got the OSM map of the UK from there loaded into my GC and the amount of detail provided is far superior to the basemap it came with. Still not 100% ideal (not as good as talkytoaster maps on my Garmins) but a massive improvement.

Cheers.

David.