Chart of found way point types

Jffok

It has been awhile since I have been on the site but I remember there was a catagory grid somewhere on my profile that showed if I had found a waymark in that catagory. How do I located that box from my home page.

Any help will be appreciated. I have been away from the site and want to learn how to really use it as a tool. Thanks.

Has anyone made a list of the Grid (A-1, A-2, etc) with the associated categories? Since you can only see 200 miles of a city, if I have forgotten whether I have found a waymark in a specific category, it would be great to have a chart so I can find where on the grid that specific category is and look at my found grid to see if it has been found by me. Hopefully that makes sense.

DougK has a lot of valuable information on his Waymarking statistics site. Go to his profile and then click on his homepage. There is also an alphabetic category list with references to grid row and number.

Thanks! That's what I needed. I keep thinking Waymarking.com should include the grid row and number on their list of category or in the waymark title.