Newcomers in Geocaching looking for company

We're a pair of brothers who are kind of new to Geocaching, we've been a few times found a few but lately ... we've found none, even beginner easy ones we're struggling to find, so what we're after is someone in the Stockton on Tees area who wouldn't mind some company whilst geocaching because our bad luck and inability to find them is pushing us to quitting. any questions just ask we'll both be looking on here daily in case someone does answer :)

You may have more luck finding someone if you look on Facebook. Many regions have their own FB group or post a message on the GAGB Facebook page. Or look for local get togethers in your area. If you go to advanced search under Hide and Seek and then select Event Cache, that will give you a list of local events.

Hi, I live in Middlesbrough and would be happy to meet up as i'm often in Stockton for different things and meet up if you wish. Search for me on geocaching.com and send me a message.

Hello there, I don't know how to do all the messaging using the website so email would be better. it's Four-wings-of-azai@hotmail.com ... I'll have a word with my brother since we tend to do it together.

Hi, I live in Middlesbrough and would be happy to meet up as i'm often in Stockton for different things and meet up if you wish. Search for me on geocaching.com and send me a message.

Hello there, I don't know how to do all the messaging using the website so email would be better. it's Four-wings-of-azai@hotmail.com ... I'll have a word with my brother since we tend to do it together.

Click on a users name, that will take you to their profile, look for : E-Mail Address: Send Message

Click on Send Message. (Some users will have their actual email listed)

Include your own email, or tick "I want to send my email address" or they can't reply to you!