One account Multiple IPHONES

BooneBoys1

Just started geocaching two weeks ago. My kids and I use my phone and a GPS for finding caches. Occasionally my wife would like to geocache with the boys during the day. Can she download the app on her iphone and sign in under my account? We'd rather keep it all under one account. I don't mind paying the $9.99 for the download, but can she login under my account and use my account to find caches? make sense? Thanks for the help, JD

My caching partner, my wife, and I cache using our iPhones together all the time. We both have download the app through 2 different Apple store accounts. We share one user name and account on geocaching.com . Many times we are both on the account at the same time with different devices. Be they iPhone, iPad, or laptop doesn't matter. We log on using the same user and password.

My husband and I use the same app store account, and before we switched the settings, anything he or I downloaded, showed up automatically on the other phone. so I don't think we had to pay for the app twice, just once. My hubby's not even really a cacher, but I'd use his phone sometimes, when mine about dies, or he's helping...sign in with my name on both.