Unapproved Waymarks

I submitted 5 Michigan historical markers, keep in mind ive done about 15 before and categorized them properly. But for some reason its been 3 weeks and neither 5 have been appoved or denied.... can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Most of us can't approve waymarks unless we are officers in the category. Have you emailed the officer who logged in most recently? That's often the first step. Two of those officers have logged in within the last few days, so I'd send them a polite email.

Edited by Max and 99

I submitted 5 Michigan historical markers, keep in mind ive done about 15 before and categorized them properly. But for some reason its been 3 weeks and neither 5 have been appoved or denied.... can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Most of us can't approve waymarks unless we are officers in the category. Have you emailed the officer who logged in most recently? That's often the first step. Two of those officers have logged in within the last few days, so I'd send them a polite email.

Thanks for the reply, yes I have. But haven't heard anything back from the person who approved my previous HM's.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, yes I have. But haven't heard anything back from the person who approved my previous HM's.

The need to get rid of some dead weight in that category. I see 2 officers that haven't logged on since 2007, and 1 that hasn't logged in in over a year.

Some things I want to explain.

The "Michigan Historical Markers" category requires also a picture from the thing the marker is about, if possible.

"Submissions still must contain at least one original photo of the marker, as well as a photo of the "thing being marked", if it's available."

I see that the other officers haven't required it so far in the last time. I think it's essential to have a picture which shows the thing on the marker.

Thanks,

-lumbricus