Solved mystery cache positions not relocating on geocaching map

leafyseadragon

Back in November 2011, Moun10Bike posted:

An upcoming release will extend the corrected coordinates to PQs, the API, the beta map, and the large map on the cache page.

So maybe if we wait long enough, the implementation of the corrected coordinates feature will be complete.

An upcoming release will extend the corrected coordinates to PQs, the API, the beta map, and the large map on the cache page.

So maybe if we wait long enough, the implementation of the corrected coordinates feature will be complete.

Yeah, sure. <_<

Colour me weary of all these empty promises. :(

B.

I solved some mystery caches, and corrected the coordinates on the cache page. When I scroll down to the close-up map, the question mark is at the new location. But when I click on "View Larger Map," the question mark is at the original location. Is there any way to fix this?

Click on the Google map link and you should see what you are looking for.

Yeah, sure. <_<

B.

To be fair, they are 2/3rds of the way there.

If you click on "View Larger map" on the cache page you will get a large map which shows the corrected coordinates for that one cache (as well as other caches). But it will only correct that one cache.

I just solved a series of 20 puzzle caches and I would like to see them all corrected on the same map, but I don't know how to do that.

Yeah, sure. <_<

B.

To be fair, they are 2/3rds of the way there.

I thought "close" only counted in the game of horseshoes. :rolleyes:

I just solved a series of 20 puzzle caches and I would like to see them all corrected on the same map, but I don't know how to do that.

GSAK has a mapping macro that if you have all those puzzles in a database, you run the macro and it will show you where they all are.

GSAK has a mapping macro that if you have all those puzzles in a database, you run the macro and it will show you where they all are.

Thanks! I use GSAK so I'll look for that.