Anybody near Sanibel, Florida?

fmlyuv5

My cache on Sanibel Island, Fl has been muggled for the second time. I am not able to replace it anytime soon and wanted to know if anybody else was able to help out. If you will be in the area and would like to help me out I would very much appreciate it. I love Sanibel and this is my favorite cache, I hate to archive it :(

I'm moving your thread from the Geocaching Topics forum to the South and Southeast forum.

I'm sorry to hear that your family in Florida cannot help you, per the maintenance plan you developed in order to permit publication of this cache. I hope they are OK.

My cache on Sanibel Island, Fl has been muggled for the second time. I am not able to replace it anytime soon and wanted to know if anybody else was able to help out. If you will be in the area and would like to help me out I would very much appreciate it. I love Sanibel and this is my favorite cache, I hate to archive it :(

Will be there but not until the 3rd week of August. Happy to help out if you still need it then.

Justme9998

Suggestion to OP: post a note on your cache listing saying you'll be taking care of the cache in August. This way you'll keep everyone aware that it will be taken care of in a few weeks, and no one will think you're shirking your duties as a fine, upstanding citizen-cache-owner. ^_^

Suggestion to OP: post a note on your cache listing saying you'll be taking care of the cache in August. This way you'll keep everyone aware that it will be taken care of in a few weeks, and no one will think you're shirking your duties as a fine, upstanding citizen-cache-owner. ^_^

Tsk tsk tsk...

This thread sounds like hes trying to give his duty to someone else.

Long live MINGO!

The cache was still there when I was there in early June. Even though we found it last year, my kids wanted to go find it again when we had breakfast there. My 7 year old was especially interested in going back to find it again since she's the one who spotted it last year. I hope you are able to get it replaced. If it had disappeared a couple of weeks earlier, I would have been happy to do it.