Pocket Quarrys not emailed?

chrisnkim2010

I have tried a couple different PQ today and even tried a different email address. I am not getting the files in my email. Is there an issue with the site today? Was hoping to go out, but may not happen now.

How many caches? PQ's of more than 500 can only be downloaded from the site. Even if they are less than 501 you can still download from the site.

I don't see where I can download them straight from the site. I had one for 500 and one for 1000. I see that they have ran, can see the results, but not where to download them. Thanks

The one for 1,000 should be available to download here:

77971d97-8b1f-4bbe-8bf3-4a41dd7688c8.png

It is available for you if the number in parenthesis is anything greater than "0".

If you can see the results, you are looking at the preview. Did you select day-of-the-week to run? If not, it will not run, but the preview will be shown nonetheless.

I don't see where I can download them straight from the site. I had one for 500 and one for 1000. I see that they have ran, can see the results, but not where to download them. Thanks

The one for five hundred should be there also. I haven't used the email copy for ages. If I don't download with GSAK I download from the site directly. Been doing that ever since the option became available.

77971d97-8b1f-4bbe-8bf3-4a41dd7688c8.png

It is available for you if the number in parenthesis is anything greater than "0".

If you can see the results, you are looking at the preview. Did you select day-of-the-week to run? If not, it will not run, but the preview will be shown nonetheless.

They don't show up there at all! IDK why...

They don't show up there at all! IDK why...

Sorry to be redundant, but the bold and underlined portions of the quotes are connected. Seeing the "results" does not mean that the PQ ran. That is ONLY a preview if it were to have run.

Double-check to make sure that you have properly selected a day-of-the-week to run. If you do not select it, the PQ is never ran.

Some email stuff: check your spam folder. Sometimes, almost inexplicably, email from geocaching.com gets routed to a spam folder.

If you properly submitted a PQ to run, you should get an email stating that it ran -- regardless if the file is included with the email, or available for download. That email will be sent to your primary address, it will not go to any secondary address unless you took steps to have it forwarded from your primary.