Travellers' Delight

Angus88

My name is Lis Brown. I am a grey nomad on the road, full time. Imagine the surprise I got just after Christmas 2012 when I discovered Geocaching, from a fellow motor homer. This Australian Forum seems a bit quiet but I hope that I can get caravaners and motor homers who are on the road and enjoying this great activity to participate with caching stories and what ever else pertains to geocaching and travelling this wonderful country of ours. I have lived in my motor home for 12 years now and have been full time on the road since 2006. I have two Westies. Angus, my first born is my code name [Angus88] and Bella, my little female has a replica Trackable. Currently in Shepparton but soon to be making tracks to the Whitsundays in north Qld. I have been on about 130 hunts and have 94 finds to my credit. Just a beginning but I just love it. I've managed to get other people involved and leave them to put down a cache or two as I am not able to maintain one. Looking forward to hearing from others.