Confirm PQ is Loaded

acachebox

Another easy way to check if the info has been loaded is, if you remember the names of a couple of the caches in your PQ, press the geocaching button on the front screen of the Oregon so that you get the list of caches that are closest to you. Down near the bottom of the screen, you'll see an icon that looks like building blocks labelled 'ABC'. Press that button and type in the name of one the caches you remember from your PQ. The Oregon will pull that cache up and display the info and the map of where it is. Try it with a couple of caches and if they seem to display correctly, you most likely have the entire PQ loaded. You can then zoom back if you want and you ought to be able to see other caches in the area. This works for waypoints too.

How can I confirm that a given PQ has been loaded to my Garmin 450? The PQ is for another state than which I am in now.

Another easy way. Connect your 450 to your computer with USB and use BaseCamp. It will list all of the caches loaded on your 450.

How can I confirm that a given PQ has been loaded to my Garmin 450? The PQ is for another state than which I am in now.

Another easy way. Connect your 450 to your computer with USB and use BaseCamp. It will list all of the caches loaded on your 450.

In my floundering around I have seen Base Camp but doubt remember where. Please advise as it sounds like a useful tool.