Looking for someone to adopt Book Tour series (Charleston)

Hi. My name is Shea (AKGrownCoastie). If anyone from the lowcountry in SC is reading this, I am interested in having someone adopt the Book Tour series. I would love to see it stay active, but I have moved out of the area and cannot maintain it. I will archive it if I cannot find someone who would like to adopt it. The Book Tour is a series of 8 caches in downtown Charleston, SC.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Shea

AKGrownCoastie

Hi. My name is Shea (AKGrownCoastie). If anyone from the lowcountry in SC is reading this, I am interested in having someone adopt the Book Tour series. I would love to see it stay active, but I have moved out of the area and cannot maintain it. I will archive it if I cannot find someone who would like to adopt it. The Book Tour is a series of 8 caches in downtown Charleston, SC.

Thanks!

Shea

AKGrownCoastie

i may be able to help you out

Thanks!

Shea

AKGrownCoastie

i may be able to help you out

Would you like to adopt the series? Or do you know someone who might want to? What are your thoughts?