Can I get Satellite Aerial Google maps onto Etrex 20?

Fombellchicks

I just started geocaching with our kids. We got the Premium Membership after a couple of weeks and also purchased our first ever gps unit (Etrex 20). I have some basic computer knowledge and managed to get a free topomap and local Geocaches with detailed info onto our unit. We had initially started geocaching with my husband's Iphone are quite spoiled from its Google and Satellite aerial maps using the geocaching app. I like how you can zoom in on a tree area and get a decent idea of approx. where the cache should be hidden. I am out with 2 young kids so looking for a cache for half an hour is not something I can get them to do often (my kid's frustration level is not the same as mine. However since we did not want to wait for my husband to get home all the time, we thought we'd be better off with the Etrex (plus some work :-) ).

Is it possible to get that kind of map (basically like the one on geocaching.com when you click on the Satellite button) onto an Etrex 20? So you can clearly see the cache location and it's surroundings (buildings, trees etc)? If yes, are there step by step instructions on how to do this? If not, what is the closest alternative? I am sure I am not the first person to ask this question, but after hours of searching on this forum, I still could not find an answer. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, even if it is just a link. THANK YOU!

I'm not familiar with the details of the unit but probably the easiest method especially if you are looking for one or two caches at a time is to do a screen capture of the map on the website and print it out to take with you.

But unfortunately that promotes using paper which in turn uses trees which reduces our game size.

Geocachers should be trying to head in the "Paper-less Caching" direction.