An unsettling mystery

anne.and.eli

1401073464[/url]' post='5384690']

I decided to distribute the 2 mystery coins this week at GWXII. I had the great pleasure of giving away these 2 coins to well deserving cachers who appreciated the gesture and will treasure the coin. Thank you mystery coiner for letting me do this.

What a lovely gesture on your part. Paying it forward :)

Awesome!

:)

I saw one in the break room at Groundspeak HQ when we took our tour last month. It was just sitting on the ping pong table. :) I don't know who it belonged to.

I thought you finally had one of your own .... ??

Yes - I bought one that Ladybe4t and CthulhuCacher put up for the charity auction a couple of weeks ago.

I still think they are cool though and I'm interested in who else gets one (and also interested in reading more of the letters that CthulhuCacher send out with the coins), so keeping the thread alive.

:D

The post I put up with the picture of someone waiting on a seashore (with tentacles, saying I'd still like one of the coins) was posted a week or so before the charity auction was announced, so I didn't know there was even a possibility of getting a coin at that time.

:):antenna:

An amazing thing happened at Geocoinfest - one of these fabulous coins appeared under our hotel room door!

It was just sitting there!

I couldn't believe it! Definitely one to treasure and thank you so much mystery coin maker and if applicable, messenger.

Your kindness is very much appreciated and the coin is now safely being treasured back home here in England.

Thank you again for your kindness.

An amazing thing happened at Geocoinfest - one of these fabulous coins appeared under our hotel room door!

It was just sitting there!

I couldn't believe it! Definitely one to treasure and thank you so much mystery coin maker and if applicable, messenger.

Your kindness is very much appreciated and the coin is now safely being treasured back home here in England.

Thank you again for your kindness.

Congratulations!