An unsettling mystery

anne.and.eli

i found this coin waiting patiently for myself and the dogs on the step into my rv yesterday while attending the MWGB...

ea59f945-236b-4f60-ab62-3cfde388491d_zpsc275ae59.jpg

as far as saving my sanity, most that frequent the geocoin forum know that ship sailed a long time ago...

2f95bd6a-e3b0-4cf0-9874-657141a9791a_zpsfbb86e8b.jpg

ILYK

Are you sure it wasn't on that little wagon of yours? It is madness to believe that you could actually carry all your coins on it! :P

As for the sailing ship--I think I waved to your ship as we passed....LOL

Those are amazing. I've been a HPL fan since I was a kid.

Does anyone know where they come from / how they are being distributed? How someone would be able to take part?

Cthulhu fhtagn!

They are distributed out by a random mystery coin giver. Some will have ideas of who that person is but they will never really know. You kind of have to sit and hope that you'll get one turn up in the post.... Unless someone that received it is willing to do a trade.

Come over here to the sit and hope group. :)

They are distributed out by a random mystery coin giver. Some will have ideas of who that person is but they will never really know. You kind of have to sit and hope that you'll get one turn up in the post.... Unless someone that received it is willing to do a trade.

I shall come and join the sit and hope group... and quietly go mad(der).

Good idea, i take a seat, too :)

Scoot over a little, please.

... any room left on that bench? :o

A couple more spots. If anymore want to join us though I think we'll need to get another.... :)

A couple more spots. If anymore want to join us though I think we'll need to get another.... :)

Bringing an extra bench and taking a seat...

well.. if there is still a place to seat in the waiting room... :) of course if there is no seat.. I will stay standing... no problem at all.. :D

well.. if there is still a place to seat in the waiting room... :) of course if there is no seat.. I will stay standing... no problem at all.. :D

Count me in and I bring the snack :drama:

ILYM

ILYM

I get dibbs on the seat next to Claire and her popcorn!! I'll bring s'mores to fix for later! :P

ILYM

I get dibbs on the seat next to Claire and her popcorn!! I'll bring s'mores to fix for later! :P

I'll bring some'mores too .... :D

ILYM

OK, but who is bring drinks?

ILYM

:drama::mmraspberry::omnomnom:

I brought everything I have. :)

ILYM

:drama::mmraspberry::omnomnom:

I brought everything I have. :)

Love this thread. Looks like one of those mirror boxes you look into that shows an infinite number of your images. I have an unsettling feeling.

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

If anyone desires to rid themselves of the accursed token, I will gladly relieve them of its terrible burden, I hold a PhD in Occult Studies from Miskatonic (Class of 1912), and am well trained in the handling of arcane items such as this. Beware the power these talismans hold.

If anyone desires to rid themselves of the accursed token, I will gladly relieve them of its terrible burden, I hold a PhD in Occult Studies from Miskatonic (Class of 1912), and am well trained in the handling of arcane items such as this. Beware the power these talismans hold.

ILYM

Randy -- Jean said she always does it so it is your turn this time! :laughing:

Edited by LadyBee4T

ILYM

Randy -- Jean said she always does it so it is your turn this time! :laughing:

I'll be happy to bring the drinks :)

Yesterday i found this coin in Zutphen;Holland..a mystery..no tracking code????

After all i found after great searching this topic.

With the coin was a small dutch note. strange all i read here is in the USA.

i will soon replace this coin,but hope other men will understand how to log this item.

Difficult i can't drop it like other trackables.

Yesterday i found this coin in Zutphen;Holland..a mystery..no tracking code????

After all i found after great searching this topic.

With the coin was a small dutch note. strange all i read here is in the USA.

i will soon replace this coin,but hope other men will understand how to log this item.

Difficult i can't drop it like other trackables.

This coin is not meant to be tracked and is yours to keep if you wish.

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

http://www.cthulhulives.org/cocmovie/

“I wish I was still an atheist.

Believing I was born into a harsh, uncaring cosmos – in which my existence was a random roll of the dice and I was destined to die and rot and then be gone forever – was infinitely more comforting than the truth.

Because the truth is that my God is coming back. When he arrives I’ll be waiting for him with a shotgun. And I’m keeping the last shell for myself.”

It was with great excitement I opened this mysterious package today :blink: Seriously if you look closely you can see teeth marks where I was in such a rush to open it :bad:

Most generous J~ You can count on me to deliver these tokens entrusted to me to some insane cachers out here in the West, trouble is most I know need some help as like attracts like, but some are further gone than others :wacko: :wacko: so it should not be that hard.

Thanks for saving 5 of us out here.

c3af8ab8-cd57-49d7-a0ae-c83c04564d25.jpg?rnd=0.0721994

The east coast is slipping rapidly. Do these glow under snow :P

:antenna:

“All around me darkness gathers,

Fading is the sun that shone,

We must speak of other matters,

You can be me when I'm gone

Flowers gathered in the morning,

Afternoon they blossom on,

Still are withered in the evening,

You can be me when I'm gone.”